01 Legal terms
Praiotel views the privacy of its customers and users very seriously, complying with the European legislation in force in terms of the processing of personal data and privacy, adopting the best practices in order to protect the users’ data against possible access or use improper and unauthorized. The data collected on this website are intended to:
- Customize the website according to your location / language preferences, so that it is more convenient for users to browse this website;
- Respond to requests for contact from users;
- Collect and analyze anonymous traffic data, via external statistics services, that allow us to improve this website.
The data collected on this website are not provided by Praiotel to external entities and are used only to satisfy user requests, respond to contacts or product communication.
Cookies are small text files stored on a user’s device when visiting certain websites. On subsequent visits, the file is sent back to the website that originated it, thereby allowing you to identify a user’s preferences.
On this website, when authorized by the user, we use the following cookies:
- Customization cookies – allow us to remember your preferences for your location / language. Thus, in subsequent visits the user will not have to be always selecting these options, making the visit easier;
- Statistics Cookies – let us understand by collecting usage statistics, how users navigate our website and how we can improve your website experience and functionality.
- We use Google Analytics, one of the most commonly used and reliable statistics services, to help us collect this information.
The information collected, such as pages visited or time spent on the website, does not allow to identify specific users since the visits are anonymous.
For any question about privacy or cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.